Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Product Today.

Finished and put on the market my sixteenth Box o' Sculpties. These are my prim-and-texture sculpty packs, as the name would tend to imply. This one is all about pillows. The most difficult part was figuring out what, exactly, to include. I want to include a fairly complete range of products in each box, so in this one I included two different collections of pillows: first, the SL-perfect, flawless pillows. Second, some more realistic, bent, lumpen pillows. Hopefully anyone in search of a place to rest their avatar's weary head will find something they like. Only L$400 for 96 pillows. A bargain!

1 comment:

Jane Smith said...

I have no idea what you're talking about here, but it's strangely compelling and I find myself wanting one of your pillows without even knowing what they are!